Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Those silly potlocks!

Well, we've got yet another potluck coming up in a couple of weeks. I honestly don't mind them. They're kinda like going to a buffett at work, and anybody that knows me, knows that I've never met a buffett I didn't like!! Anyway, last time we had one I opened my mouth and said I would cook the tri-tip. Of course, the supervisor, having a mind like a steel trap, didn't forget that, so there I was the day before cooking all sorts of tri-tip! This time, it looks like it's going to be Carne Asada. I've already been on The Food Network site looking for a decent recipe. The only difference is the meat will be cooked on my BBQ. I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but I really enjoy these and our favorite PA LOVES to plan them and she does a great job. We love her!!

2 comments:

PBandJ said...

Big smile as I read this :) Thanks for the compliment, and I do love to plan them, because we need to have more fun at work!

Our Path Our Journey said...

What about me! You guys always forget about me! Okay now that I have made it all about me please have a potluck on a Wednesday so I have leftovers. I miss you guys!