Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy dogs and Price Is Right!


Okay, so that's a wierd title! Let me explain. I think Frannie and Bennie are happier with my schedule than I am. I now have Mondays off which means they aren't locked up in the garage 5 days a week. They get me all day long, unless I'm running errands. Right now, Bennie is curled up on the back of the couch next to my left shoulder, and Frannie is next to him curled up at the back of my neck snorring away. I'm sitting here writting this blog and watching my favorite game show of all time, The Price Is Right. Of course it's not quite the same without Bob, but Drew is doing a great job. This weekend was pretty cool. The Antique Trove, where my wife has a booth, had a parking lot sale. We sold about $400 worth of stuff. Unfortunately, $350 was a friends stuff that we sold for him. But, that's okay, we had fun. Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Schmidt, out!

2 comments:

PBandJ said...

OMG!!! (I never really say OMG, but those dogs are SO CUTE!!!) I am glad someone is happy with your schedule; I miss having you on my side of the week. At least you get to watch the Price Is Right. I always watch the reruns on GameShow Network. Too fun!

Our Path Our Journey said...

You curl up with the dogs, I curl up with my cat who thinks she's a dog..go figure. I'm with Dunkel I want you on my shift too. Blogging and cuddling with an animal is always a good idea! Continue doing it. Have a great week see you Wednesday!